To meet the future demands of our maritime system, we must recapitalize and build capacity. The Navy League supports:
- Fund the AC&I Budget at $2B/year to fully fund the Offshore Patrol Cutter and other recapitalization efforts like the inland waterways fleet.
- Increase Operations funds by 5% a year to improve readiness and retention.
- Deliver at least six new Fast Response Cutters (FRCs) a year.
- $750M in funding for the first new heavy polar icebreaker.
- Aviation and C4ISR improvements, including polar aviation.
- Recapitalize Shore Infrastructure: $1.6B of improvement backlog is funded at about $3M a year.
Download our Powerpoint presentation.