The Navy League asks you to:
Support budget stability and reject all sequestration-level caps.
- Increase Navy’s top line to fully fund its 355-ship goal and other priorities.
- Recapitalize aging Marine Corps aircraft.
- Raise the Coast Guard’s Acquisition, Construction, and Improvements budget to $2B/year, and fund operations at 5% per year growth.
- Enforce and protect cargo preference laws, the Jones Act,, the Maritime Security program, and training ships.
- Invest in readiness and training for all sea services.
Download our Powerpoint presentation.